I’m happy to be participating on a panel for the Durham CSTD chapter tonight on the topic of Emerging Trends in the LMS and Talent Management.
I’ve put together some resources below that I’ve found useful.
- Four Key Trends (from Upside Learning)
- Narrowing your LMS Selection (ASTD)
- ASTD: Selecting and Implementing an LMS (inexpensive download with good high level checklist on what functionality to include in your RFP
(to find out more about LMS and eLearning -some access is free, some access requires membership):
- eLearning Guild (reasonably priced yearly membership and provides great information on eLearning and LMS (webinars, research, resources)
LMS & Talent Management Converge – Some Reading
- Good blog post by Dan Pontefract (@dpontefract) two years ago on this trend of LMS and Talent converging, and why it’s a good thing. http://www.danpontefract.com/so-the-lms-is-dead-collaboration-talent-convergence-is-next/
- Bersin Blog Post —The Integration of Talent Management Systems Comes to Forefront